Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i AM READING Tess of the D'Urberville's. Don't ask me why. I just found it on the shelf and thought, ehh, why not. I like it and there are still notes I wrote so diligently from when I read it in college.

I've read a Tree Grows in Brooklyn and I waNT TO read Into Thin Air. V keeps hitting the caps.

I also made homemade graham crackers. Does that make me equal to you know who? I didn't take pictures though. Shoot.

Also, are Coleman and his wife getting a divorce or are they on Divorce Court just for show? Cam and I are not in agreement on this. Please explain. Also, also, I forgot to ask you about the Bachelor situation. I haven't watched the latest but plan to tonight (even though I already know who's off due to reading People, ugh). I'm actually pretty shocked.
Theend.

1 comment:

Tolly & Lennon said...

Shocked? That he booted Boring Amanda? I wasn't shocked, I was glad. Although she's prettier than Shayne, there were NO SPARKS! She had to pull some lame prank on him just to keep his attention! He's smitten by Shayne but I think he'll choose Chelsea for sure. She was one of the only girls who could participate in a real conversation. Plus she looks rockin in a bikini.

You think I follow Divorce Court? Think again, sista.