Monday, May 5, 2008

Where are you watching this fascinating show? Through your neighbor's window? I'd like to know so we can watch it, too. I like shows where contestants say balls. I challenge you to use this sentence with a stranger by Friday: I'd do it if I had the balls.


Shall we read a book together? I haven't really read a book since..........February? Sad. I have reading A.D.D. or something. Glad I'm not the only one unable to finish books. Forget Tess and the whole Stonehenge ending.
Remember Stonehenge on that movie, This is Spinal Tap? If not, ask Cam.

Or is it Stone Henge?

Have you read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn? If you want to start it, I'll pick it back up again. Or give me a title and I'll read it. Including what you have started on your own book...send it my way.

L took ten steps today.

No comments: