Saturday, July 28, 2007



What shall we read next? I just finished a true crimes Ann Rule book called Bitter Harvest. Actually, my version of finishing an Ann Rule book is getting to the part where the crime is committed. Then I stop reading. Why continue when I know who did what? So this is the second Ann Rule book I've stopped right in the middle. It's liberating; comparable to leaving a movie early just because.



So give me a title and we can resume.

Today while I was in the grocery store with Little L, I made an exit plan. He had been sort of fussy this morning so I became paranoid that he'd start screaming in the middle of the store. So I simply decided that if this happened, I'd abandon the shopping cart, walk straight out to the car and go home. I wouldn't even bother finishing the trip or purchasing the items. This alleviated a lot of stress and the trip was a successful one.

Sorry for jumping around on this one...that's what I get for not blogging in forever. P.S. today I had chocolate chips and a Crystal Light for lunch.

I am so excited to come out and visit V.

And yes, I am extremely worried about that girl, but Dina says her daughter is currently in a safe place. Thank goodness there are still girls with morals out there. Our poor sons.
Finally, this is how I plan to detract from my sagging belly. L and I are about to take a walk, too. Bye.


No comments: