Saturday, July 7, 2007

He's here

I know you are still in the hospital holding your new baby soooooo you won't be responding to this soon but I just wanted to say . . . I am proud of you for the following things:
  • Getting your masters degree
  • Teaching people who jump out of moving cars and have kids before high school
  • Making those salads that one time for that one family that didn't end up eating any of it
  • Getting married before me
  • Becoming a real person before me
  • Not being scared of enduring the procedure pictured
  • Reading my books and telling me what to change
  • Wearing a Rainbow Brite nightgown
  • Having a swimming pool
  • Playing with baby while I Cam and I planted stuff
  • Being a sister
  • And most importantly, HAVING A BABY BOY!!!!
I love you, little miss!
THE END

p.s. I think we should read Marilynne Robinson's Housekeeping next.

1 comment:

Shelly Bean said...

COngratS!!!! so happy for you!!