Saturday, September 22, 2007

Middlesex then Into the Wild

I actually did NOT remove this blog from my account...I think I accidentally have two accounts, so it gets confusing. I'll explain one day when we have nothing to talk about.

I tried reading Consuming Kids and couldn't. I can read bits and pieces, but I couldn't get through consecutive chapters. Interesting info, but my attention span wasn't long enough.

I am beginning Middlesex today by Jeffrey Eugenides (Virgin Suicides). No, Oprah didn't tell me to, I wanted to on my own. After Middlesex I'd like to read Into the Wild. Sean Penn just wrote and directed a movie based on the book which is based on a true story of a boy who wandered the country to find himself and they found him starved to death weighing 68 lbs. Wanna join? I'm starting with Middlesex first, then the other. Then, I don't know. I couldn't find the underline button so I just italicized the titles. Was that wrong?

How's training? I'm focusing mostly on my running because that's what really kicks my butt. Tod made me run stairs the other day at the high school and it was painful. I'd like a tri-update, please. On everyone.

(This is a picture of the bus this guy lived in while he wandered around Alaska. These are his boots. That is his face.)(I find it fascinating)

1 comment:

MediocreMama said...

P.S. I will read the Wet Engine, too...for your class...