Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tofu and Pizza

Bad news. I've been doing nothing. As in no biking, no swimming, no running, nada. I have no excuse. Except for the past three weeks I've been feeling like crap (headache, nausea, sore throat) so I started to think I was pregnant because it kind of always feels like I'm pregnant because feeling pregnant feels crappy but crappy for a reason so it's not SO bad crappy. But I'm not pregnant and I don't really want to be pregnant because I'd go nuts. I need at least six more months. At least.
So
I haven't been doing anything.
BUT I am feeling better, I know I'm not pregnant and I am committed to doing the triathlon whether I die at the end or not so I better get going.

In other news, I've read some of Middlesex and I wasn't so into it. I couldn't finish Consuming Kids either and I'm up for Into the Wild later. I bought the Kite Runner at Costco because a review on Barnes and Noble compared my book to it so I thought, why not.

I hope you're ready for this weekend.

V misses L.

No comments: