Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pump it up

I just want to say I am very excited for the race. For several reasons. First of all, we were all pregnant last year and now we are racing! I am also excited to swim in this huge pool. Zig zag. I want to tell you to pump it up this week. When I say pump IT I mean the volume. Pump up the volume and tell everyone that Saturday is the day.

Good luck tomorrow with treats. I may eat a piece of candy but I honestly like to cut out crap the week before. Do what you can. I am adding an inspirational picture from last year's race. I took this picture. He is the real deal.

I hope this race will be the beginning of years of racing. Eventually the Ironman. Right, Ann Dee? Or maybe we could do it relay style. In Hawaii. See you Friday, ladies. I'm proud of you.

3 comments:

Macy said...

I'm in awe of all three of you and have started training for a 5K Turkey Trot in your honor. And I'm going to run the Columbus Half Marathon in April. Be fast on Saturday!

millie said...

I have a cold...I'm getting rid of it. I am excited for the race and my last thought before i fall asleep are either about the race. I'm so excited to see you Holly.

Thanks for the support and good luck Macy.

millie said...

are either?...forget about it.