Tuesday, May 8, 2007

You need to take Book Thief back to the library because you're finished or because you need to renew it? I have about 100 pages left. It made me cry today while I was reading. The part about the Jews walking through town and Hans. And then Max. I keep wondering how it will end.

Sorry you're in depression. I have felt like that in spurts throughout my pregnancy. The last spurt was the last five days. Finally today I went swimming and the water made me feel light and skinny and weightless. Maybe you're depressed because you're intuitively eating.

Three things that are important about Mr. J today:

1. He sneezed on me and I felt something wet land on my arm.
2. He raised his hand and asked if he could do his research project on religion because, "I was an explorer of religions back in the day..."
3. He asked if he had to do his powerpoint project on a computer.

One thing I need to say about Dojo Ed (the one with three girlfriends at his dojo):

1. Today when a couple boys started teasing him for saying "Hoooo-ahhh" in class (I guess that's some military thing) he told them they were just jealous because they weren't joining the Wolf Pack this summer.

The lesbians from 7th period are permanently separated.

We start reading Speak tomorrow.

I love you and can't wait to see you and the baby.

No comments: