Monday, May 7, 2007

I think I'm in depression. Not sure but I can't seem to do anything other than sort of get up in the morning and sort of go running and sort of walk around and sort of clean the house and sort of fold the clothes and sort of watch baby roll over and over and over and sort of watch TV on the internet and not even sort of write.

I don't know if he's hungry.
Cam just asked me and I said I don't know.
He probably is.
He looks cute. He laughs. I'm tired.
I am writng this with my head on the floor. NOt even looking at the screen. I am amzing. Is this the kind of hting peole do when they are in depression?

I need to take the Book Thief back to the library but I haven't picked it up in a week and now I owe money and I hate getting the oil changed in my car and I'm going to do a square foot garden but I don' know how. I am aznnoying.

1 comment:

Shelly Bean said...

you are depressed? maybe. mostly just doing things different now. which is cool.which is change.