Thursday, June 21, 2007

Confessions...

1. I quit reading To Kill a Mockingbird. I kept thinking, I've already read this, I've already read this. Sorry, couldn't do it.

2. I finished season II of Laguna Beach. R-I-V-E-T-I-N-G.

3. I'm now reading The Baby Whisperer. It is supposed to teach me how to meet my baby's needs without feeding it each time it cries. It cries for different reasons, you know.

4. I'm also reading Glass Castle.

5. My reading list became all askew when you left for Alaska. I hope the cruise was worth it.

6. I'm going to watch The Secret this afternoon at Tod's suggestion. I'd rather read it but my list is full these days.
7. I've only used my water weights and kickboard once this week. I'd rather just lay there.

8. This is what I want to eat all day, everyday (cherry lime flavor):

I miss you



No comments: