Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm not sure if eating intuitively would work for me. I'd buy the warring foods...and eat them. I hope it works out for you and Baby. Let me know your progress. I need to come to your house for dinner...

Today in class I had to separate two lesbians (self proclaimed and proud of it) because they were playing with each other's hair. They may allow that on the softball bus but not in my class.

Thank goodness Sandra Bullock's husband is okay. They say the host of Monster Garage or whatever can't get run over. I say anything can happen so thank goodness it's over.

Of course he still loves her...

I defend my final portfolio on Wednesday.

I weigh 164 lbs.

Daniqua says if I keep putting my hands in the air the umbilical cord will wrap around the baby's neck and it will die. My doctor asked if she was from Texas when I told him. He also said NOT TRUE.

No comments: