Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Does my butt look big in these?

Just so you know, I've read two chapters of Consuming Kids and there's been a brutal assault on these guys:



If you feel any allegiance to them/want L to love them, you may want to steer clear of this book. I'm just saying . . .

And about the triathlon, I found this training schedule and it looks doable. I'm kind of excited. There's a TURKEY triathlon on November 3rd in Orem. It's a backwards triathlon and you swim in the Orem Rec Center pool at the end and people throw turkey (just the white meat, don't worry) at you when you finish. Would you consider coming and doing that one?

1 comment:

MediocreMama said...

Yes, I would do that one SOLELY because of the turkey throwing. I think I'll do both; that way I'm already trained for the turkey race. Also -- what do you mean by backwards triathlon? Swimming first??