Sunday, August 19, 2007

Since you tagged me awhile ago, here are my eight facts. I am not going to post the rules because I'm breaking most of them:

1. This is the first time in my life that I've had real cleavage.
2. One time I crashed my grandpa's car. I was five. You were there and Katy saved me.
3. I made my first successful roast tonight.
4. I once started writing a book when I was 11 until I realized my plot was a combination of the movies MASK and MY GIRL.
5. I'm a very efficient person.
6. I secretly wanted the Relief Society basket all summer and today I got it.
7. I hate all animals except those found in the ocean.
8. One time I was showing you and Katy how I wiped the counters like on CHEERS and Katy told me I was totally wrong.

Tri update:

Last week I swam, jogged, did a Cindy Crawford workout DVD and walked a lot. I will try to up the jogging this week. I jogged for 20 minutes and it was hard.

Book update:

Ordered Consuming Kids. Will start when it arrives. Finished TWILIGHT and thought how much more I would've enjoyed it 12 years ago.

Baby update:

Lennon is now smiling a lot. And last night I fed him at 3 am and he threw it all up. So we started all over again.

No comments: