Thursday, August 16, 2007

I read the Glass Castle right before I had the baby, so maybe you could read that while I read Consuming Kids? The Glass Castle was fascinating -- I couldn't put it down. So I'd say let's do both.

I swam 30 laps last night. Breaststroke, slow. Tonight no workout because I've decided to attend a ward activity - - Picnic in the Park. Is that a lame excuse? I think it's a pretty good/noble one.
Soon it will be cool enough to run outside when the sun is actually up.

Teachers have to be at work next week. I am so glad that doesn't include me.

I think I'll do the November tri with you so I'll have more time...however, I still don't get how you race in a pool...I need more info.

Have you been swimming?

Oh, and P.S. I haven't had any of this since Sunday...
...or any of these...

...but if I see any that look like this, I may cave in.


No comments: