Thursday, August 9, 2007

Just to clear things up, ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join Holly and me in our reads. We are starting Shug ASAP and I think it'll be good. Or not. But either way, it has a Popsicle on the front. You can comment too . . . if you want to . . . and if you care about reading and running and the welfare of people like Britney Spears.

Also, Holly has been pushing me to start training for a triathlon. I am scared. Very scared. BUT I'm going to at least try. Today I ran. I actually felt pretty good although I didn't go very far. I think the key was I got to bed early. Like 10:14. Seriously. It did my body good. Cam and I looked a swimsuits online. Then Cam measured my bust, waist and thighs to find out my REAl size. Sad. I didn't order a suit.
I also need goggles, a swim cap, and the guts to actually do this.

4 comments:

MediocreMama said...

Go to ontri.com and start a schedule. Tentatively plan for a race October 15th and they'll get you started. I jogged for five minutes last night then walked for 40. Then I walked today for 40. I wish we could use rollerblades.

millie said...

I don't think I'll make the Oct. 15 triathalon....but I am going to start training. Thanks for putting the site up that helps with training. I also want to read shug. I have to decide to leave my house though...and I don't know about that. I'll keep you posted.

Tolly & Lennon said...

Welcome Millie! We are glad to have you on board with reading AND running. I also don't want to leave the house to get Shug so I may just order it and wait for a delivery man to bring it TO me. That's how we roll these days.

Abbigail said...

Hey Ann Dee,
I would love to read some of these books. I have been a readaholic since I graduated this spring and I never know what I should read. So I think I will get this Shrug book.
PS I am Kath's friend, in case you are thinking, who and the **** is Abbi?