Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sideways hugs? REally? Why?
This is what I look like right now:


I don't know why. It's weird. I just woke up and I was Bette Midler.

I think we should talk about the Book Thief before I forget everything.
I have some things:
  1. What was going on with the Mayor's wife?
  2. Did you like the foreshadowing in the book?
  3. Kind of ironic, the whole thing, ehh?
  4. Anne of Green Gables? But then everyone dies?
  5. Would your students read this?
  6. Did you like the ending?
  7. Etc. etc.?
Also, I am making almond milk. I thought I'd try it . . . . because you know, I have nothing better to do. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Baby is sick. Coughing/hacking, sneezing, runny nose. So sad.
But he is still happy.



How's your baby?
How's the pool?
How's the lesbian powerpoint?
How's the lake?

Okay. Goodbye.

No comments: