Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sounds good to me. I've actually only read it once so it will be a good review. I LOVE the bed and LOVE the bouncer even more. What did you get my baby? Babar will be up this week and I'll post pictures.

Also, how do I blog on Grandma's website?

Also, I am considering a blog for the baby when it comes. I may need help.

What secretaries say to me:

"Are you dilated?"

"That baby has DROPPED!"

"You look like you're ready to pop!"

"That belly doubled since Friday!"


Also, I took a tour of the maternity ward of my hospital and I saw these. And I got a little freaked out. I wish there was some other way...

Also, I want copies of your book to give to the English teachers at my school. I am also planning to send you powerpoints this week. Or next week. I think you'll enjoy them all.

Bye.


No comments: