Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Spent the morning in the pool. Thinking of all the different people I'd love to visit...but can't. I'd love to come see you and baby. I'd love to see family or friends who live in cool places. But I have to stay here. I feel like Paris when she was on house arrest for 15 hours. It's tough.


However, glad I have a pool, glad I have a moving baby inside, glad Tod is nice, glad you get to go on a fancy cruise this week. Just remember, sometimes they sink.

I'll go to the library today for Mockingbird. I swore I had a copy somewhere but can't find it. Maybe if I cleaned out the garage it would be there. I look at the garage each day, want to clean it each day, and then I get tired when I think about it and I sit down instead. I'm glad Kathy helped you with your room. I may start small and clean our bathroom first. I want to see a real picture of your new old chair. That's exciting!

More later, but just make sure you sleep with one eye open on the cruise...you never know when/if it's going down.

No comments: