Saturday, June 9, 2007

We were egged last night. I said, Maybe it's because it was the last day of school. T said, No, it's because I used to egg people all the time in high school. I said, Oh.


Thanks for the video. I thought I'd return the favor by sharing the biggest and best news of 2007 thus far. We have a lot to be excited about.

I hope I can look like that after having a baby.

I had nightmares all night about teaching -- the kids wouldn't read, they kept leaving the classroom, they didn't like the book, they'd gang up on me, etc... I woke up and realized - I don't have to worry about this anymore. Now I worry about things like Lansinoh (sp?) and wipes and batteries for the bouncer and leaking amniotic fluid.

Lately, I've used the pool a lot. When my back hurts, I get in the water with my new workout equipment. That includes: two water weights and a kickboard. And then I feel better.
Now I have no school so I have a list of errands to run and maybe I'll organize a garage sale, then clean out the garage. Or maybe I won't do any of these things. Should I start TKAM?

No comments: