Monday, April 9, 2007

Everything we have read so far has won an award (monster, I am the messenger, looking for alaska). Maybe we should pick a book that hasn't won an award--we could decide which book SHOULD win an award. There's a bunch of books at this link . They are teen picks--so they haven't won any major awards (yet--I think) but they could. Why don't you peruse the titles and let me know what jumps out.

Uh yeah, it was easter yesterday but the bunny, bless his heart, skipped our house. I was extremely upset and had to come up with a story for baby because he was confused: Why didn't bunny didn't stop here? Was I bad? I tried to explain that bunny doesn't care if we're bad or good. He just drops off eggs and chocolate and missed our house this year.
But why?
I don't know, son.
I feel sad.
I do too.
Then we talked about momma's from-scratch apple pancakes and why that made up for the lack of eggs. YUM.

The shower will be pleasant.

DId you get my message about angelina jolie? I'm so confused. Please reply.

No comments: