Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wolf Workshops. Take a few of those and THEN we'll talk.

I hope you're not exhausted because of the shower. I am so excited and appreciate it so much. I cannot wait to come this weekend. Got home today and the pizza I bought last night was gone. Those boys must've forgotten I'm pregnant and hungry most times.

There was a discussion and garage won't work in the summer when it's 115 degrees outside. It all boils down to saving $6,000 on renting a space. I agreed we needed to save but I did NOT agree to share my pizza.

I'm tired, too. Still need to share my post office story but my back hurts.

It's okay that you don't have the book thief yet. I won't read it all weekend. Tried to read more last night and it put me to sleep. Most things do. Right now it has sort of an Anne of Green Gables feel to it. You'll see soon. Kiss baby for me -- can't wait to talk to him this weekend about the paternity case, etc...

No comments: