Monday, April 23, 2007

Yard Work



I became restless the other day and decided to trim bushes. For the first time. Here are some shots of my best work...

Sad part of the story...there was one bush that was particularly bushy and I couldn't really see where I was cutting. I trimmed, trimmed, trimmed and thought the yard looked great. Until T pointed out that I'd cut a bush from its root - meaning, it's now going to die because I can't trim bushes. Here's its final photo before wilting. Notice where the cut is...


On a lighter note, I'm about 130 pages into the book. This week may become crazy with graduating stuff but after that I'll have more time. I'm liking it, too. ESPECIALLY the story about Jesse Owens -- painting his face black. I loved that story.






















No comments: