Wednesday, March 14, 2007

And then again . . .


WARNING: This picture is horrifying. WARNING: Do not view if you have any hang ups about pregnancy. WARNING: You have already viewed this picture because it's so freaking huge and at the beginning of the post and there was no way to warn you before. WARNING: Yes, those are stretch marks. WARNING: I am out of my mind for posting this. WARNING: Obviously I have no shame. WARNING: Please don't say mean things.

Okay, that's my two cents about strange marks developing while with child. I need a gallon of self-tanning lotion. But, enough about that . . .
  1. I didn't LOVE Monster. I remember thinking, this isn't all that great BUT it is kinda cool how he's playing with genre/format.
  2. We may not be coming because baby lost 400 at the race track last weekend. He's sort of on probation.
  3. I watched Half Nelson last night. I don't know why it's called Half Nelson. I think your students would like it but you can't show it because there are bad words, drug use, and some sexuality--they don't know about that stuff.
  4. I have positive energy so I never get depressed. If you think things are good, they are good. If you think you're really skinny and beautiful, you are really skinny and beautiful. It's just so easy.
  5. I tried airborne last night. It didn't help. Luckily, I did read the directions and put it in water, unlike someone I heard about . . . *I love how the package has all over it "created by a second grade teacher" It really adds to the credibility of the stuff.
  6. It's 50 degrees outside so we're going to set up the slip and slide.
  7. I made banana bread.

1 comment:

Tolly & Lennon said...

I would just like to say that this picture does frighten me. Not so much the stretch marks but the way your belly seems disconnected from the rest of your body. No wonder your back hurts.