Sunday, March 4, 2007

Are you serious?

What happened? Where did it happen? Gashes on his head? Please post pictures. I must see. BTW, didn't you say he rented a sports car? Hmmm. Tell him we are thinking about him, and his gashes, and his smashed car.

Today it's sunny outside and I varied my diet: Oatmeal, banana, and milk. Your guess was that it was the dairy causing the motor but I've always had dairy--no problem. I think it's the soy. I'll let you know.

Please note that not only are we windy here, but we have a lot of pee. Pee on clothes, pee on skin, pee on sheets. Pee is everywhere. Last night we had to change baby's clothes only three times. Now, this begs the question, is there an abundance of pee, so much that diaper can't hold it OR are the diapers of such low quality that it's impossible for pee not to escape OR are we bad diaperers? It could be a combination of all three of these and thus we will not be buying Target brand diapers again. A girl in my neighborhood thinks they are the BEST DIAPERS ever. I trusted her and now we're the pee house.

I haven't been able to buy Shadow Baby yet. I plan to tomorrow.

The black bananas were in the picture to indicate that in the future I would be making banana bread.

And finally, can Brooke Shields save Britney? The jury is out.

No comments: