Monday, March 12, 2007

House Guests

I don't know HOW you can survive eight strangers in your house for the weekend. I have a hard enough time with people I know, let along eight never-seen-beforeers. You are a nice lady. Speaking of nice, Baby and I slept in today. We were supposed to help tie a quilt for wedding presents. It's a nice thing to do and I'm trying to be a nicer person these days. HOWEVER, day- light savings happened and there was no way we were going to make it to the church by 9:00 a.m. IMPOSSIBLE. I am not even close to that nice.

Baby would love a tiger on his back.
Baby's hands are always cold.
Baby did not roll over today.
Baby did roll over the day before and the day before and the day before but only once a day and only when he feels like it.
Baby is pretty good when Cam cuts fingernails.
Baby only likes pampers diapers.
Baby hates wearing hats.
Baby sat through RS without crying at all. He loves hearing women talk about their insecurities.

I think that's all for now. I will blog more when baby takes a nap. Right now he's very upset with me. Must be because he's grounded.

No comments: