Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Late Night Naps

Lately I take naps from 7 pm until 8 pm. Then I go to bed at 10. Why is pregnancy so exhausting?


Also, why is motherhood such a drastic jump compared to marriage, etc...? How do girls do it in their teens? It's such an abstract concept to me. I don't think people can know what it's like to be a mom until they are one. I push my friends' strollers, change their baby's diapers, or watch their babies in dressing rooms while they run to the bathroom. I still don't know what it's like to be a mom.


Should I just start reading this book you're into?


This is a picture my Grandma M. drew when she was a little girl during the depression. You'd think I'd have more artistic talent...


I took a nap and blogged tonight instead of doing my homework, just FYI.

1 comment:

Ann Dee said...

I will go to Barnes and Noble today. I will go to Barnes and Noble today.
Et.