Tuesday, March 13, 2007

In other news...

...Mr. J straightened his hair today. I wanted to ask him if he was Ringo, John, Paul or George.
...I have pictures to post but can't find what's called a USB cord. Maybe when Tod gets home.
...I had a semi-meltdown at a baby store called Dagerman's on Saturday. Feeling better now but I think I scared their employees.
...I need a good book to read asap. I considered re-reading Bell Jar but don't think my emotional state is a solid enough one to make it through happily.
...I am so so so so so so so so so excited that you and rolling baby are coming to play the slots.
...Did you like Monster? When you first read it?
...You sound like a busy bee...helping write letters, picking up presents, food storage mania, etc...
...Our pool is sparkling like turquoise glass right now.
...Two of our palm trees MAY have died. Nothing's been confirmed.
...I have to tie 100 bows on 100 books before enrichment tomorrow night. Megan had to teach me how to tie bows first.
...Tod has a $50 bill that's brand new and crisp and he wants to keep it. I might sneak it out and spend it on something at Target.
...I've been using self tanning lotion to hide my extra cellulite and weird lines lately.
...I wish my hair were five inches longer. Just five.

No comments: