Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quiche

That is what I'm making for dinner tonight. However, I went all the way to the store (which, lately, is a huge task for me) and bought buttermilk for it. Upon returning home I realized the recipe called for half and half instead. So now I'm trying to muster up the energy to get back into my car and buy half and half. Such a chore. . .

Went to the gym today and had a great workout -- ate a bag of Cheetos on my way home. Why do I even GO to the gym?

My lips are dyed orange from the Cheeto cheese.

It's rainy outside today. All I want to do is curl up in bed and read I Am the Messenger. I checked it out today, by the way.

Or I'd love to read Us Weekly. I guess just look at the pictures.

Tod has a co-worker staying with us so last night I made a delicious dinner:

1. Baked chicken
2. Baked potatoes with sour cream/butter/chives
3. Caesar salad
4. Crescent rolls (from the can but still good)

His co-worker friend was taking a nap and never woke up. My beautiful dinner for just the two of us.

I just realized most of my blogs are about food. I'll start reading so I have something else to write about. I am obsessed.

1 comment:

Ann Dee said...

Food blogs are popular. I'm sorry about the buttermilk mistake. I do stuff like that ALL THE TIME.
LOVE COCO