Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No Nursing Moms

I've just discovered a new thing: No Nursing Moms. It's a restriction I wasn't quite aware of in my pre-nursing days. Now I'm aware. Very aware. It's weird becoming a new category all the sudden. First I was pregnant lady. Lots of people saw me and thought: Oh, there's a pregnant lady. Then I became very pregnant lady. Now I'm a mom. A new mom. A nursing mom. A stay at home mom.
Weird.
A year ago I was just me.
I guess that's not true. I was teacher. I was married without kids. I was writer. It's just that this transition seems a little bigger for some reason.

Along with the new me, I've got a little treat that I want to buy. It's called a hooter hider
I think it'd be useful.

In other news, Britney is out of rehab, thank goodness and Angelina and Brad have a new kid. All is right in the world.

No comments: